Benefits – Why you should use Sophisticated Syrups
- Fat Free
- Low Calorie
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
- Organic Xylitol from domestic sustainable birch tree growing co-ops
- No Colorings
- Gluten Free
- Great for kids
- Not Sticky
- Non- Staining
- Each ½ ounce serving contains 2 grams of xylitol. The National Institutes of Health recommends daily intake of xylitol in the range of 2-5 grams.
- Each ½ ounce serving is only 5 calories. Mixing it with club soda, seltzer or sparkling water makes a 5 calorie soda that is a healthy alternative to diet sodas which contain artificial sweeteners. Not only are the artificial sweeteners artificial, they are considered neurotoxins, meaning that they poison the nervous system. With Sophisticated Syrups you can now drink soda that is actually good for you!
- Xylitol has been clinically proven to assist in re-mineralization of tooth enamel and cavity prevention. It has also been proven to reduce the incidence of childhood ear infections and is now an ingredient in nasal/sinus rinse products.
- Xylitol is a 5 carbon sugar. Bacteria and fungi cannot use it as a food source as they can regular sugars which contain 6 carbons, and whereas other sugars feed cancer cells, xylitol does not.
- Xylitol has a very low glycemic index of 7 and does not cause an insulin release, making it safe for diabetics to use.
- The glycerin used in Sophisticated Syrups is USP grade. It is an emollient when used both externally and internally.
To sum it up simply, you should use Sophisticated Syrups because they taste great, are very versatile for beverages, food and more*, and are good for you. Isn’t it about time to be able to indulge you and your family’s sweet tooth with a guilt-free, all natural, great tasting product? I think it is, and that’s why I created them.
* All flavors can be used as an edible body rub or mixed with baking soda for brushing teeth. Lavender Lull can be used on the skin to assist with healing of minor burns and abrasions.